INTRODUCING THE NEW JFI EBAY SALES PROGRAM!
Need to sell some of your old gear to make room for new arrivals? Want us handle the dirty work?
We're happy to announce our new eBay sales program. Bring us your old (used or new) sporting goods equipment and we'll take care of the rest!
The pricing is simple. If/when your item sells, choose:
- JOE FIX ITS STORE CREDIT for 80% of the sale price, or
- CASH for 65% of the sale price.
There is no up front expense or nominal fee per listing*.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Detailed inspection of item(s) for sale
- High quality photos (usually 6-10) taken in our lighting studio
- Listing created within one week (usually less) with description and photos (we'll send you the link once it's created)
- All inquiries promptly responded to (or forwarded to you if we can't answer them)
- Item carefully packaged (with any needed disassembly) after auction ends
- Package mailed within one business day of receipt of payment (including insurance for amount of sale)
- Your JFI store credit or cash will be ready within one week!
A FEW PARTICULARS
- * Limited to items over $100 in value. If you choose store credit and your item sells for under $100, we'll give you credit for the sale amount less $20. If you choose cash and your item sells for under $50, we'll give you cash for the sale amount less $20.
- We'll write the description and take the picture, but if you want input, please let us know. Additionally, feel free to specify your reserve price and auction duration.
- Items will be sold in 'As Is' condition; no returns will be accepted.
- Once an item is sold, we cannot offer warranty or product support to the recipient.
- If your item does not sell, we will relist it one more time.
- Large packages will ship Fedex; small and medium packages will ship USPS. We'll ship all packages ground; expedited shipping is available for an additional charge.
- Joe Fix Its store credit does not expire.
- To view the Joe Fix Its eBay storefront, click here.